2011年11月26日星期六

Regard to the new crop of third jerseys

Before you ask, I do hope to return to all of our other features, including the NHL. That is a great project and I would like to see it through. However I do not have a timetable. Just keep checking back for more information. know a lot of folks enjoyed the Concept Art aspect of Icethetics, so that is the first feature I'm going to reincorporate. Good to have you back, Chris. I've checked the blog almost every day since you went on hiatus for anything new. Let's hope your first acts are finally declaring the winner of the Flashback 98 Tourney and bringing in the latest thridCheap Winnipeg Jets news. Maybe while you're at it you could announce a new tournament. If you've got artwork worth posting, send it my way. Good to have you back, Chris. I've checked the blog almost every day since you went on hiatus for anything new. Let's hope your first acts are finally declaring the winner of the Flashback 98 Tourney and bringing in the latest youth hunter pence jersey phillies news. Maybe while you're at it you could announce a new tournament. Great to see you back. There must be some third-jersey concepts floating around the NHL board rooms. Can't wait to see what's new this year.
if only Chris will keep it simple in the beginning and tie up all the loose ends before new projects and third mlb Blue Jays Jersey for sale news starts flying. Should be simple, keep all voting time lines short. I think the regulars here check it daily so no need for voting to be more than a couple of days. Seeing that Johnny is my future life partner, its important for the him to get along with Chris. Maybe Icethetics could like into the Puckdrawn forum and expand on that little community. For the most part the people who follow Puckdrawn came over from Icethetics... plus it gets lonely in there sometimes. Glad to see you back Chris, I've been checking Icethetics once a week since February. I can't wait for the resurrection of Icethetics. On a side note, will the sign in feature for existing accounts be put again, or will we have to create new ones? Once again, welcome back buddy! I discovered this site back when it was still NHL Tournament of Logos. The secondary logo tourney had just finished and the Quest for the Worst was about to begin. I checked out all the freak out posts, all your other stuff, even Matt's rebrands. Seriously. You were awesome then, and you're awesome now. Love it that you're back. Then again, for all we know you spent the whole summer strangling dragonflies, so I'm a bit worried you've lost your stuff in that time. But even if you have, this is still awesome. I can't wait until it's all back. Welcome back, though are you officially here to stay or once the third Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey Cheapspeculation is over, what avenues will you continue with?
Not that I was one of them, but were members who financial contributed to supporting your website restituted?I can finally change my homepage to something other than NHL.com. I was afraid you were just gonna leave this site to die but thanks for bringing it back!but I don't really understand why we switched from a blog in the first place. Yeah, this is easier to navigate, but blogs are free and easier to run, Wow Smeens you really are an asshole. People paid your right, however he did bring it back. I can't believe your bitching. You obviously cared enough to check back to see if it was up yet, and i guarantee you will continue to come here, But to call him a crook!? Your a joke you really are. and don't have to be shut down. I vote back to the blog format, just because I hate to lose Icethetics due to financial problems. Anyway, glad your back Chris, im happy puckdrawn grabbed the reigns while you were gone, hopefully you can return to your previous glory. and he took down the site for monthes, look how great this site is, one post over a week ago saying it was back,yet no concepts, news or anything! NHL Winnipeg Jets Jerseys is way better than this site.

没有评论:

发表评论