2011年10月16日星期日

Details determine success or failure

Details determine success or failure, the phrase we often heard on the commercial battlefield. However, this statement also applies to the various States of life, the Bailey button boots for a perfect match. We may ignore the details in the daily wear, or too much attention to detail, so that their overall look not less, or superfluous.

A few years ago their colleagues is in Shanghai's leading fashion editor, his greatest pleasure was to every morning sitting in the Office comments on everyone's Bailey button uggs, I of course have often been the one. J comments I had two of the most impressive and once I got all the denim fabric, from jacket to pants, he ran up and I said: "Uncle women's Bailey button jeans distribution is very hard to match, so most of the match was a failure. "Because the sentence, I still do not dare to challenge and mix of denim fabric, while spring and summer of this year the super popular, starting with myself this type of clothing, but returned home or found it hard to manage. Street above the pace of imitators, but most failed. Another comment was that my Bally classic brown red striped hand bag. J to give me advice is: "this style hand bag already looks too conservative, so a little casual clothing clothing should select match so that you do not show people being too dull and no fun. "After these two details of advice, I began to focus on your daily Bailey button triplet, after all, at that time also represent the image of a magazine.

I very much like to see the show of male street, because it gives me a lot of inspiration. So I want to love the stylish Bailey button triplet girls should have the same interests with me. As the tide increases the number of women were wearing, basic match if many LEGO, lacking the play with more details. I think, see more details of this street is a good choice.

没有评论:

发表评论