2011年10月23日星期日

Everyone should have at least a pair of Ugg Classic Tall Boots

Now write Ugg Classic Tall will be too late? Because it has been red for too long too long at least 3 or 4 years? It made me hesitate a little, write or not to write. Not late because, it finally entered the China this summer, Xidan, Beijing joy city, it is said that this year will be in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and so on and so on. I never thought it would come to China, since it came this year, so I started writing I never thought I would buy my first pair in the domestic Ugg Classic Tall boots, it is clear that it comes in faster than I went to the United States to buy faster. Some people ask why I did not purchase, or simply looking for mother to buy it. I think that I can with my little cleanliness because it's not as just a pair of ornate or jiaoyang Lamping pretty high heels, it is UGG, Martin, and black Ugg Classic short boots Is, I think there must be at least a pair of my life. UGG Classic BOOTS, even more than a double. They are wild, and as wild as possible set strict demands, and the more demanding. This is my life small principles, I think.
Bought this pair of classic tall boots, also has experience of the road to happiness full of hardships. Do not know whether UGG too fire, or he might as well say it's hanging our appetites. Fox and I have got the inside information, know it on August 25 in Xidan joy City store was to always buy what the most appropriate size and the color style. Results in the 3 seconds I tangled? The color or the size I want I want all sold out. This is a shop on the first day! Or an hour. Then register, leaving the name phone, finally get what they want to wait until it comes a few days ago. Long before the Columbus, Native American Indians had been wearing soft shoes. In a sense, the first pair of soft shoes are Americans wear shoes. Ugg is the outstanding representative of this style boots. Since its founding in 1946, mini Thangka laid a soft leather shoes in the history of soft leather shoes. Simple sth Classic design never out of date. Mini Thangka soft leather shoes continue to represent the American leisure and comfortable lifestyle. Each pair of UGG shoes are hand-sewn, it is different from other shoes is that: it wasn't the shoe manufacturing, so soft and comfortable shoes, jointed foot; its selection is not limited to the quality of goat-skin, deer hides and rare moose skin material, and each pair of shoes can be completely folded in half.
OK, back to the main character! I also don't understand what its scientific name, but is the style of Ugg Classic, I bought UGG Classic Tall Sand, and brown-red and black. Fox selected is brown-red. Search brains I like those in Europe and the actress Foto, I think everybody must cross the cross through it, as it is classic. Casual distribution white tee denim shorts can go out, it's United States. Put a hat and the UK, with a colored socks may be Japanese. Few days ago, a girl in the microblogging messages and I said, I do not know what it should match, so let's distribution today!
Ugg boots can be very moving, known for comfort, driving fashion. What distribution is not a problem, is how this because distribution can do, honey never sporty girl, sports is the all results in which the worst. Occasionally, but would inevitably have to get up early and father morning exercises, but most garments do not participate in the campaign. Haha
Ugg boots casual of casual Fan Er a white tee and denim shorts wearing a necklace will be felt not to each other too much sense of oppression with FU haha! Ugg what distribution is not a problem, because it really can put on your left. That's why I said you must have at least a pair. Put on you can go. My Fan Er UGG a suit a large shawl casually around, makeup or no make-up is very nice. When the parts you can increase your gas field when, then it's clothing is boots ~~~
In addition to the shorts, skinny leg jeans or Candy colored jeans, and various colored socks, are ugg boots good lover! Classic Boots for themselves in the Bohemian Fan Er. I love all kinds of chiffon, maybe I should wear a headscarf. Haha foreigners throughout the year through ugg, we're here few wear boots in the summer, when in fact, I think spring, did a cartoon tee shorts a pair UGG Classic Tall Chestnut, it is perfect. I love my themselves in the Bohemian.
Any old Fan Er UGG. Help yourself to a TEE a skirt, it's nice. Because Ugg Classic Boots is really too good ride, you do not want to. Take pictures when I can't be bothered to wear trousers, otherwise you can always, always match. You can construct a small dress, skirt even yarn, as long as you want. So don't think about it how do distribution, it can be up to you how distribution. Like in mahjong "while" as universal. A-HA!
Distribution out of my own, spell a star map as well. In fact, what kept you from it and not found, but I think the Ugg Classic Boots charm. Because it is how to wear casual in Nice. Wild truths here. Well, this match has to end here, in fact, the long winters will coming soon, you will see that I wear it, has been wearing it until spring. Comfortable, well furnished, stylish. I think it is also sold in stores sold out of a wave after wave of reason. Complimentary maintenance cards in the shoe box, know that many girls are earlier than honey, haha! But if no examined maintenance content with this card! Take good care of your every two UGG Classic Tall Black. Maybe we can't imagine life period of Indian people, but thanks to fashion, so that we can wear their boots. Than through the TV series, crossing the classic ugg boots we love even more.

没有评论:

发表评论